Here is a simple recipe for a great tasting stir fry that's quick and easy to make...
Follow these simple steps below to make this meal yourself.
- Sprinkle salmon with dill and squeeze juice of a lemon over it.
- Foil wrap and put in the oven.
- Stir fry in a pan with coconut oil:
- 1 grated carrot
- Leafy green veg/ Pak choi
- 6-8 Mushrooms
- 1 small chilli chopped up
- 1 courgette
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- Add 3 dessert spoons of soya sauce and 2 tablespoons of honey
- Salt and pepper
- Add salmon after it is oven cooked
Feel free to share your photos via our social media links below.