Re-Opening 9th November – Important Details
We’re excited to re-open Monday 9th November 2020
The team have been working hard over the last few weeks getting everything in place for the re-opening. Our main priority is the health and safety of all our Members and also that we adhere to the guidelines set out by the local authorities and the government.
Please make sure you read the guidance and details below so you are aware of how you can safely use our gym and classes.
Class/ Gym Booking System
You’ll be able to book classes and gym sessions from 6pm – Sunday 8th November.
- Please do not come to the gym if you are feeling unwell
- Please wear a face covering at all times (apart from when you are training)
- Please social distance at all times – 2m apart
- All members must pre-book classes via the App
- No more than 3 people in the changing room at any one time. Face covering must be worn
- Please ensure you clean down each piece of equipment and put away after use
- Gym Sessions must be pre-booked via the App (same way as classes)
- Please do not move any machines or equipment
- All members MUST pre-book classes via the App
- Please do not pre-book two classes (one after another)
- As class numbers are limited this is to ensure everyone has the option to book a class
New Class & Zones Areas
- We have now split the upstairs class area into 3 separate training zones
- Each training zone will have a maximum of 15 people
- So in theory there could be 45 people upstairs safely training (15 per zone)
- Each training zone is basically a separate class and you pre-book via the App
- For example – 5am Monday you can choose from 3 classes to book
- There’s a one way system going up and you’ll enter into the correct zone
- All class equipment will be thoroughly cleaned between sessions
- Extra time will be allowed in between classes for cleaning
- You will leave via the back exit door, down the stairs and around the side to the car park
- If you are planning to train between 5am – 9am or 4pm – close you now MUST pre-book via App
- From 9am – 4pm you are not required to pre-book
- If you are spotting, you MUST wear your mask
For more information please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank you for your patience and loyalty to Mainway Fitness. Our priority is now ensuring that all staff and members are as safe, whilst also supporting you guys to reach your fitness goals.